Representative Anthony Weiner has his "weenier" in a roast of a political fire that looks like it might end his fledgling porno career even before it takes off.
Sending a photo of his scrawny weenier on Twitter is an act of desperation for a horny teenager, but for a man 46 - it is indicative (no pun intended) of a Congressman so lame he doesn't know enough to call an "escort service" when he is romantically inclined and his wife is out of town? How slow is that? Not Congressional material. Washington D.C. has more hookers per square inch that square inches , noted an unnameable source from the Washington, D.C. Tourists and convention bureau, "many are serving in Congress".
Congressman Weiner admitted that he is a "sexual freak", but that shouldn't keep people from voting for him. His spokesperson says that he is considering accepting the "lucrative offer" from Fox TV Network News to join their staff of sexually disgraced political pundits, including:
- Bill O'Reilly, who dodged a bullet by paying off a female staffer with a 3 million dollar settlement for sexy harassment;
- Dick Morris busted as a "political adviser" for paying for toe sucking sex from a prostitute with campaign funds;
- Newt Gingrich, the thrice married wannabe Republican nominee for President of this "cheer" USA; adulterer par excellent.
- Sarah Pal-in, confessed adulterer whose soon to be ex-husband is en-snarled with a prostitution/massage parlor bust in their bustling cosmopolitan city of 7000;
- And, Ann Coulter who recently came out as a man thanks to extensive counseling from Chaz Bone.
Congressman Weiner would be a "Winnie "if he accepted the millions that Fox is offering him to join the staff of the cable network that he has criticized so veraciously for their lack of journalism decorum. Tony has also criticized the partisan Fox TV of perversion of journalism.
"Politics makes strange bed fellows," a political sage was quoted as saying the first time he got caught with his pants down, "but, I don't know who this guy is or why he was in my bed. Maybe he is part of the hotel staff and was making my bed when he fell asleep," the sage offered, then, immediately was stripped of his standing as a "sage" for a non-sage like ex-cuse.
A spokesperson for Tony (soon to be stripped of his Congressional garb) Weiner has hinted that Hustler's offer to photograph the soon to be former Congressman are "on going and look pretty good".
A spokesperson for the Democratic Party stated, "This is inappropriate behavior for a Democrat but expected of CONSERVATIVE, EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN, RIGHT WING, REPRESSED REPUBLICANS, civility speaking, of course, horse."